- The work of endowing, or bestowing a married relationship part on a female.
- Endowment; institution of funds for assistance, as of a hospital or eleemosynary business.
- The work of endowing, or bestowing a marriage section on a female.
- Endowment; institution of resources for assistance, since a hospital or eleemosynary corporation.
- The work of endowing a lady with a wedding part.
- Endowment; institution of resources for help of some institution.
Sentence for "dotation"
- Napoleon allotted Chambord, as a "dotation,"…
Synonym for "dotation"