- Of or relating to company conducted on the web: dot-com marketing.
- Of or associated with a company whose services or products deal with or can be bought on the net: a dot-com brokerage company.
- of or concerning an internet business
- A dot-com company.
- a company that carries completely its features primarily online.
- a company that operates its company mostly on the web making use of a URL that ends in `.com'
Sentence for "dot-com"
- Six months after Netscape went public,…
Phrases for "dot-com"