- a little ovoid or cylindrical roll or pledget of lint, for keeping a sore, wound, etc., available; a tent.
- A roll of cloth for cleaning off the face of a copperplate, making the ink in engraved lines.
- a tiny ovoid or cylindrical roil or pledget of lint, for maintaining a sore, wound, etc., available; a tent.
- A roll of cloth for wiping off the face of a copperplate, leaving the ink when you look at the imprinted lines.
- A spigot in a cask; a plug.
- A wisp of hay or straw to stop up an aperture.
- The rose at the conclusion of a water-pipe.
- In surgery, a pledget or little portion of lint converted to a cylindrical or conical type, for purging a wound.
- A roll of fabric for cleaning the ink from an engraved plate previous to printing.
Definition for "dossil"
- a little ovoid or cylindrical roll or pledget…
Sentence for "dossil"
- The bleeding from the circumflex, subscapular,…
Synonym for "dossil"