Definition for "dose"
- A specified level of a therapeutic broker, particularly…
Sentence for "dose"
Quotes for "dose"
- "A dose of humility goes a…"
Synonym for "dose"
Verb Forms for "dose"
Phrases for "dose"
Rhyme for "dose"
Hypernym for "dose"
Cross Reference for "dose"
Form for "dose"
Same Context for "dose"
Urban Dictionary for "dose"
- A specified level of a therapeutic broker, particularly a drug or medication, prescribed to be taken at once or at stated periods.
- The amount of radiation administered as treatment to confirmed site.
- An ingredient included, especially to wine, to provide taste or energy.
- An amount, particularly of something unpleasant, that you're subjected: a dose of hard-luck.
- Slang A venereal infection.
- A measured percentage of medicine taken at any one time.
- the amount of a representative (not necessarily energetic) substance or radiation administered at anybody time.
- A venereal infection.
- the total amount of medicine offered, or recommended to be taken, at once.
- an adequate amount; a percentage; whenever you can simply take, or as drops to a single to receive.
- such a thing unpleasant any particular one is obliged to simply take; a disagreeable portion pushed upon one; additionally made use of figuratively, .
- a quantity of radiation which an object absorbs, or even to which it really is revealed.
- the number of medication given or prescribed to be taken at one time or within a specified time; of liquid medication, a potion.
- thus any such thing fond of be swallowed, virtually or figuratively; specially, a portion or allotment of some thing nauseous or disagreeable either to your person or even other individuals.
- A quantity or amount of anything regarded as analogous in a few value to a medical prescription, or even to medicine being used or effect.
- In wine-manuf., the total amount of anything included with the wine so it can have its strange personality: as, a dose of syrup or cognac put into champagne. See dose, 2.
- road title for lysergic acid diethylamide
- the total amount of a dynamic representative (material or radiation) used or absorbed at any one time
- a measured portion of medicine taken at anyone time
- a communicable disease transmitted by intercourse or vaginal contact
- to offer (somebody) a dose, as of medicine.
- to provide or suggest (medicine) in specified quantities.
- To percentage precisely (a medicine), with regards to the patient and/or infection; to form into appropriate amounts.
- to offer doses to; to medicine or physic to; to give potions to, continuously and without need.
- To give anything nauseous to.
- to recommend a dose
- administer a drug to
- treat with a representative; add (a real estate agent) to
- to manage in amounts: as, to dose completely a bottle of jalap.
- to offer amounts to; provide medicine or physic to.
- In wine-manuf., to include sugar, cognac, or whatever is needful to give an exceptional character to.
- To divide into proper quantities for a dose; calculate the total amount of (a drug) that needs to be prescribed for a dose.