- : somebody who legitimately resides in a specific destination.
- : an individual who lawfully resides in a particular destination.
- Of or associated with a domicile.
- of or concerning or offered in a domicile
- Of or relating to a domicile.
- of or regarding or offered in a domicile
- regarding an abode, or even the residence of a person or a family group.
- In zoology, constituting or pertaining to a protective or trading envelop or instance for which an animal lives: as, the domiciliary structure of an infusorian; a domiciliary secretion.
- related to an abode, or perhaps the residence of an individual or a family.
- In zoology, constituting or related to a protective or spending envelop or case by which an animal lives: as, the domiciliary framework of an infusorian; a domiciliary secretion.
Sentence for "domiciliary"
- These services also contribute to a…
Cross Reference for "domiciliary"
Same Context for "domiciliary"