- lack of inhibition, as through the influence of external stimuli like medications or alcohol, or because of mind harm.
- Unrestrained behavior resulting from a lessening or lack of inhibitions or a disregard of social limitations.
- the lack or reduced inhibition.
- lack of inhibition, as through the impact of external stimuli including drugs or liquor, or as a result of mind damage.
- Unrestrained behavior resulting from a lessening or reduced inhibitions or a disregard of cultural constraints.
- A lack or losing inhibition.
Sentence for "disinhibition"
- Psychologists call it disinhibition, and its…
Etymologically Related for "disinhibition"
Same Context for "disinhibition"