- Divested of physical nature or form; disembodied: disincarnate spirits.
- without a body
- Divested of bodily nature or kind; disembodied: disincarnate spirits.
- To divest of physical nature or type.
- To divest of actual nature or kind.
- To divest of human anatomy; to help make immaterial.
- To die, in context of subsequently current outside of the human anatomy (including, as a soul or character).
- make immaterial; take away the real essence of
- To divest of body; which will make immaterial.
- To die, in context of afterwards current away from body (for example, as a soul or nature).
- make immaterial; take away the genuine essence of
- Disembodied; freed from the trammels of this flesh, as souls associated with dead.
- Disembodied; free of the trammels of skin, due to the fact souls regarding the lifeless.
Sentence for "disincarnate"
- My choice example is Mother Theresa,…
Synonym for "disincarnate"
Hypernym for "disincarnate"