- Water by which dishes are to be or were washed.
- Water that dishes and cooking utensils have already been washed in
- something dull and lacking interest or flavour
- liquid for which meals have already been washed.
- Water for which dishes were cleaned.
- water which dishes and cooking utensils tend to be washed
- Water for which dishes should be or have-been washed.
- liquid that meals and cooking utensils are washed in
- something dull and lacking interest or taste
- Water which meals happen washed.
- Water where meals have-been cleaned.
- liquid for which dishes and preparing utensils tend to be washed
Sentence for "dishwater"
Hypernym for "dishwater"
Same Context for "dishwater"
Urban Dictionary for "dishwater"