- A device regularly pull a hook from the mouth of a fish
- a computer device for eliminating a gorged hook from the mouth of a fish. It is pressed down along the range, and causes right back the barbed point, hence enabling the hook become withdrawn.
- when you look at the manufacture of effervescing wine, the workman just who briefly removes the cork from a bottle of wine that has undergone additional fermentation, therefore permitting the yeasty deposit to be blown-out associated with neck of container because of the accumulated fuel because it escapes.
- a tool familiar with pull a hook through the mouth of a fish
- A device for removing a gorged hook from lips of a fish. It's pushed down along the range, and forces straight back the barbed point, therefore enabling the hook is withdrawn.
- within the manufacture of effervescing wine, the workman which temporarily removes the cork from a bottle of wine which has undergone additional fermentation, thus enabling the yeasty deposit to be blown out associated with the neck associated with bottle because of the gathered gas whilst escapes.
Sentence for "disgorger"
- We moved around the rest of…
- View More