- To deprive of this principal top-notch gavelkind tenure where lands descend similarly among all of the sons of this tenant.
- To rob of the major quality of gavelkind tenure where places descend equally among all the sons regarding the tenant.
- To rob of this main quality of gavelkind tenure in which places descend equally among all the sons of tenant; -- stated of places.
- To rob of the major top-notch gavelkind tenure by which lands descend similarly among most of the sons of the tenant; -- said of lands.
- In Eng. Legislation, to ease (land) from legislation of gavel-kind, and particularly from subjection to the rule of partition within owner's death.
- In Eng. Legislation, to alleviate (land) from the law of gavel-kind, and particularly from subjection to your guideline of partition at the owner's death.
Form for "disgavel"
- View More