- not enough fluency in message; any one of numerous breaks, irregularities, and non-lexical vocables that occur within usually fluent address.
- decreased skillfulness in speaking or composing
- Lack of fluency in address; some of different pauses, problems, and non-lexical vocables that take place within usually proficient message.
- insufficient skillfulness in speaking or writing
- Definition for "disfluency"
- not enough fluency in message; any one of…
- View More
- Sentence for "disfluency"
- Hypernym for "disfluency"