- their state of being out-of favor.
- an inclination to withhold endorsement from some individual or group
- their state of being out-of favor
- The state to be out-of favor.
- an inclination to withhold approval from some individual or team
- hawaii to be from benefit
- The act of showing decreased favor or antipathy.
- put at a disadvantage; hinder, harm
- The work of showing not enough favour or antipathy.
- place at a disadvantage; impede, harm
Definition for "disfavour"
Sentence for "disfavour"
- Moral disfavour is something you're going…
Verb Forms for "disfavour"
Same Context for "disfavour"