- a shop that offers merchandise, especially customer goods, at a price reduction through the manufacturer's suggested retail cost. Also called discounter, discount home.
- a kind of department store which sell services and products at rates below those asked by other department stores.
- a sales outlet providing products at a discounted price
- A store that sells merchandise, especially customer items, at a discount from manufacturer's suggested retail price. Also referred to as discounter, discount home.
- A type of department store which offer products at costs lower than those expected by various other department stores.
- a sales outlet offering goods at a discounted cost
Synonym for "discount store"
Hypernym for "discount store"