- Having no product human anatomy
- not-being a member of a corporate human anatomy
- Deprived of privileges or type of a body business.
- without having a material human body
- Having no product human body
- Not being an associate of a corporate body
- Deprived of the privileges or form of a body corporate.
- not having a material body
- Divested regarding the human anatomy; disembodied.
- Deprived of corporate privileges.
- To rob of corporate benefits.
- Divested regarding the human body; disembodied.
- Deprived of business privileges.
- To deprive of corporate privileges.
Sentence for "discorporate"
- Downloading pirated e-books is okay for…
Equivalent for "discorporate"
Same Context for "discorporate"
Urban Dictionary for "discorporate"