- Introduction of research which conclusively establishes that a belief or theory is certainly not real or which diminishes the acceptability of a belief or hypothesis.
- a certain reality, observation, or other product of evidence which will show or tends to show that a belief or hypothesis just isn't true.
- Definition for "disconfirmation"
- Introduction of research which conclusively establishes that a…
- View More
- Sentence for "disconfirmation"
- Etymologically Related for "disconfirmation"