- Any person in the branchiopod genus Discina.
- A genus of Branchiopoda, having a disklike layer, connected by one device, that will be perforated by the peduncle.
- The Conventional genus of brachiopods for the family members Discinidæ. The genus ranges through the Silurian for this time.
- any fungi associated with the genus Discina
- Any member of the branchiopod genus Discina.
- A genus of Branchiopoda, having a disklike layer, attached by one valve, which is perforated because of the peduncle.
- The Standard genus of brachiopods regarding the household Discinidæ. The genus ranges from Silurian to the present time.
- any fungus for the genus Discina
Hyponym for "discina"
Hypernym for "discina"