- previously a school that recharged tuition charges and got government funds in return for admitting particular non-paying pupils who have been selected because of the regional authorities
- previously a school that charged tuition charges and also received government funds in substitution for admitting specific non-paying pupils have been nominated by the local authorities
- formerly a school that charged tuition fees and also received government grants in return for admitting certain non-paying students who were nominated by the local authorities
- Definition for "direct-grant school"
- previously a school that recharged tuition charges and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "direct-grant school"