- a trust created by the free and deliberate act regarding the events included (usually based on written documents)
- a trust produced by the free and deliberate act associated with the events involved (usually on such basis as penned documentation)
- a trust produced by the no-cost and deliberate work associated with the functions involved (usually on the basis of penned documentation)
- Definition for "direct trust"
- a trust created by the free and deliberate…
- View More
- Hypernym for "direct trust"