- fire, the course of which is perpendicular into line of troops or to the parapet targeted at.
- fire, the way which is perpendicular into the distinct soldiers or even to the parapet geared towards.
- fire, the path which is perpendicular to your line of soldiers or even the parapet targeted at.
- fire delivered on a target this is certainly visible to anyone aiming it
- fire delivered on a target which visually noticeable to the individual aiming it
- fire delivered on a target which visible to the person intending it