- A condition in which area of the face is duplicated regarding head
- In teratology, duplication of the face, in any of its grades, from easy replication for the mouth-cavity to perform improvement two entirely individual faces.
- a disorder in which an element of the face is duplicated on the head
- In teratology, replication of this face, in virtually any of its grades, from easy replication associated with the mouth-cavity to complete growth of two totally separate faces.
- A condition for which part of the face is replicated on the head
- In teratology, duplication for the face, in any of its grades, from easy duplication for the mouth-cavity to complete improvement two completely individual faces.
Sentence for "diprosopus"
Medical Dictionary for "diprosopus"
- Two-faced conjoined twins (incompletely divided identical…