- an extremely large herbivorous dinosaur of genus Diplodocus that existed throughout the Jurassic Period.
- Any of a few herbivorous sauropod dinosaurs, of genus Diplodocus, called fossils from the belated Jurassic in the united states.
- A genus of sauropod dinosaurs, according to remains through the Upper Jurassic of Colorado.
- an enormous quadrupedal herbivore with long-neck and tail; lately Jurassic in western North America
- a rather large herbivorous dinosaur for the genus Diplodocus that existed throughout the Jurassic stage.
- any one of several herbivorous sauropod dinosaurs, of this genus Diplodocus, generally fossils from the late Jurassic in united states.
- A genus of sauropod dinosaurs, based on keeps from the Upper Jurassic of Colorado.
- a giant quadrupedal herbivore with long neck and end; recently Jurassic in western the united states
Sentence for "diplodocus"
- The dinosaur excavated at Chalk Cliff…
Hypernym for "diplodocus"
Urban Dictionary for "diplodocus"