- A peptide which composed of two amino acid molecules linked by a peptide relationship.
- An organic chemical formed from two amino acids accompanied by a peptide relationship.
- A condensation-product of this anhydrids of two amido-acids which are based on the albuminous molecule. See food digestion products.
- A peptide that is consists of two amino acid molecules connected by a peptide bond.
- a natural chemical formed from two proteins joined by a peptide bond.
- A condensation-product of this anhydrids of two amido-acids that are derived from the albuminous molecule. See digestion services and products.
Sentence for "dipeptide"
- This dipeptide is then combined with…
Medical Dictionary for "dipeptide"