- Any of three isomeric compounds, C6H4(NO2)2, made from an assortment of nitric acid, sulfuric acid, and heated benzene and used in celluloid make, in dyes, plus in natural synthesis.
- Any of three isomeric aromatic nitro compounds C6H4(NO2)2 created because of the nitration of benzene; they have been found in the make of dyes etc
- A compound, C6H4 (NO2)2, produced from benzene because of the substitution of two nitro-groups for two hydrogen atoms.
- Definition for "dinitrobenzene"
- Any of three isomeric compounds, C6H4(NO2)2, made from…
- View More
- Same Context for "dinitrobenzene"