- Like or concerning the Dimya.
- Like or related to the Dimya.
- Like or regarding the Dimya.
- Like or with respect to the Dimya.
- some of the Dimya.
- A bivalve regarding the order Dimyaria.
- the Dimya.
- A bivalve associated with the order Dimyaria.
- Doublemuscled; having two muscles: especially stated, in conchology, of those bivalve shells that have a couple of adductor muscle tissue, since the clam: in opposition to monomyarian.
- Doublemuscled; having two muscle tissue: especially said, in conchology, of these bivalve shells which have a set of adductor muscles, since the clam: opposed to monomyarian.