- a musical instrument used to determine thermal growth and dilation in solids and fluids.
- a guitar always measure the growth of solids and fluids whenever heated, or whenever afflicted by some other real process
- a guitar for measuring the dilatation or growth of a substance, especially of a fluid.
- a guitar the dedication of modifications of level of a substance or for the dimension of the linear expansion.
- a musical instrument always measure thermal development and dilation in solids and liquids.
- a musical instrument regularly gauge the growth of solids and liquids when heated, or whenever put through several other actual procedure
- a guitar for calculating the dilatation or expansion of a substance, particularly of a fluid.
- An instrument for dedication for the modifications of volume of a substance or even for the dimension of its linear expansion.
Definition for "dilatometer"
- a musical instrument used to determine thermal growth…
Sentence for "dilatometer"
- LEMON: To understand the problem with…
Etymologically Related for "dilatometer"