- the rise in number of a granular compound when its form is changed, as a result of higher distance between its element particles.
- The phenomenon wherein a viscous substance solidifies under great pressure.
- The property of dilating or expanding, particularly by means of an increase in room involving the element parts.
- The event of some substances whoever viscosity increases with shear rate, or with pressure.
- the house of granular public of growing in bulk with modification of shape.
Definition for "dilatancy"
- the rise in number of a granular compound…
Sentence for "dilatancy"