Definition for "digamous"
- regarding an additional relationship, for example. one happening…
Sentence for "digamous"
- regarding an additional relationship, for example. one happening following the loss of the very first spouse or very first spouse.
- Pertaining to a second marriage, that is, one after the death of the first wife or the first husband.
- Pertaining to another relationship, i.e. one happening following the death of the initial wife or first spouse.
- regarding a moment wedding, this is certainly, one following the loss of the initial partner and/or first spouse.
- Relating to digamy, or a second relationship.
- In botany, just like androgynous.
- associated with digamy, or a moment relationship.
- In botany, same as androgynous.