- discover, or recover one thing by eliminating overlying material, or product that hides it
- Pre-owned besides as an idiom: see dig, away.
- seek out from underneath planet or snowfall
- make by looking
- eliminate, collect, or heal by searching
- to locate, or retrieve anything by removing overlying material, or material that hides it
- Used except that as an idiom: see dig, away.
- dig out from underneath earth or snow
- produce by searching
- remove, collect, or recover by digging
Sentence for "dig out"
Hypernym for "dig out"
Same Context for "dig out"
Urban Dictionary for "dig out"
- have intercourse with; stated of male…