- The progressive dying of plant propels, beginning within guidelines, as a consequence of various diseases or climatic problems.
- The browning and loss of a plant shoot beginning at tip, as a result of either infection or environment circumstances
- an ailment of flowers characterized by the steady dying of this young propels beginning at the tips and advancing on larger branches
- The steady dying of plant propels, beginning on guidelines, due to various diseases or climatic problems.
- The browning and loss of a plant shoot starting on tip, because either illness or weather problems
- an illness of flowers characterized by the steady dying associated with youthful shoots beginning during the guidelines and advancing towards the bigger limbs
Sentence for "dieback"
- The team believes that the process,…
Hypernym for "dieback"
Same Context for "dieback"