- to produce an object by pouring a liquid or molten product into a reusable mold or die when the material hardens.
- to help make an object by pouring a liquid or molten material into a reusable mold or perish where the product hardens.
- A model or item created by this method.
- A model or item made by this system.
- formed by pushing molten material into a die
- formed by forcing molten metal into a die
- Definition for "die-cast"
- to produce an object by pouring a liquid…
- View More
- Sentence for "die-cast"