- alternate kind of didrachma.
- A two-drachma piece; a historical Greek silver money, worth nearly forty dollars.
- A silver money of old Greece, of the value of two drachmæ.
- alternate as a type of didrachma.
- A two-drachma piece; an ancient Greek silver money, really worth almost forty dollars.
- A silver money of old Greece, associated with the worth of two drachmæ.
- Definition for "didrachm"
- Sentence for "didrachm"
- Among the highlights, a silver didrachm…
- View More
- Equivalent for "didrachm"