- Obsolete. Antique. Out of date. No longer in accordance use or rehearse.
- early or having extremely antique views and hesitant to improve or adapt.
- Like or regarding the genus Didus, or even the dodo.
- Of, or related to dodos
- Obsolete. Conventional. Out-of-date. No further in common usage or rehearse.
- Very old or having very old-fashioned views and hesitant to change or adapt.
- Like or regarding the genus Didus, or perhaps the dodo.
- regarding the genus Didus or family members Dididœ; being or resembling a dodo.
- with respect to the genus Didus or family Dididœ; being or resembling a dodo.
- Definition for "didine"
- Sentence for "didine"
- Urban Dictionary for "didine"