- a disorder where pulse is believed as two beats per single heartbeat.
- the health of each beat of this pulse composed of two sphygmographic waves
- A condition which there are two main beats or waves associated with arterial pulse every single beat of heart.
- their state of being dicrotic.
- a disorder where the pulse is experienced as two beats per solitary heartbeat.
- The condition of each beat of pulse composed of two sphygmographic waves
- a disorder in which there are two beats or waves regarding the arterial pulse to each beat associated with the heart.
- their state to be dicrotic.