- Of or with respect to dicrotism
- Of or with respect to dicrotism.
- Of or regarding the 2nd expansion of artery within the dicrotic pulse.
- Of or regarding dicrotism
- Of or regarding dicrotism.
- Of or pertaining to the 2nd growth associated with the artery into the dicrotic pulse.
- Double-beating: put on the pulse whenever for just one heart-beat there are 2 arterial pulses as thought because of the finger or shown by the sphygmograph.
- related to a dicrotic pulse.
- The smaller corresponding crest or revolution in pulses perhaps not dicrotic.
- Double-beating: put on the pulse whenever for just one heart-beat there are two main arterial pulses as experienced because of the little finger or shown because of the sphygmograph.
- Pertaining to a dicrotic pulse.
- The smaller corresponding crest or wave in pulses maybe not dicrotic.
Sentence for "dicrotic"
Cross Reference for "dicrotic"