- of, regarding, or as a consequence of diathesis
- with respect to, or dependent on, a diathesis or special constitution associated with human body.
- of, associated with, or as a result of diathesis
- with respect to, or influenced by, a diathesis or unique constitution for the human body.
- Of or pertaining to or influenced by diathesis; constitutional: as, diathetic tumors.
- Of or regarding or based mostly on diathesis; constitutional: because, diathetic tumors.
Sentence for "diathetic"
- Anyhow, love is an incurable malady,…