- Pathology Separation of normally accompanied parts, like the split of adjacent bones without break or of certain abdominal muscles during maternity.
- Physiology the final phase of diastole inside heart, happening just before contraction and during which small additional blood goes into the ventricle.
- a separation between two elements of a bone, without fracture
- A forcible separation of bones without fracture.
- Forcible separation of bones without break, because of external technical injury or direct assault; dislocation; luxation.
- split of an epiphysis through the long bone to which it is usually connected without fracture associated with bone
- Pathology Separation of generally accompanied components, including the split of adjacent bones without fracture or of particular belly muscles during pregnancy.
- Physiology the past stage of diastole into the heart, occurring before contraction and where small additional bloodstream gets in the ventricle.
- a separation between two components of a bone, without break
- A forcible split of bones without fracture.
- Forcible split of bones without break, because of exterior mechanical damage or direct physical violence; dislocation; luxation.
- split of an epiphysis from lengthy bone that it really is usually connected without break for the bone
Sentence for "diastasis"
- SEPARATION OF EPIPHYSES   We…
Hypernym for "diastasis"
Variant for "diastasis"