- A sound signal which produces sound in the form of a slotted piston relocated back and forth by compressed air.
- a certain dialectal variant of a phoneme.
- all of the dialectal variants of a phoneme, thought to be a whole.
- a foghorn that makes a sign consisting of two tones
- A kind of organ pipe.
- an audio sign which produces noise in the shape of a slotted piston moved to and fro by compressed-air.
- A particular dialectal variant of a phoneme.
- all dialectal alternatives of a phoneme, regarded as an entire.
- a foghorn that produces a signal consisting of two tones
Definition for "diaphone"
Sentence for "diaphone"
- “Delia Hopkins,” by another name, could…
Hypernym for "diaphone"
Etymologically Related for "diaphone"