- some thing transparent or diaphanous
- a woven silk material with transparent and coloured figures
- A woven silk stuff with clear and colored figures; diaper work.
- A silk textile having figures much more clear as compared to other countries in the things.
- In physiology, a cell-wall; the trading membrane layer of a cell or sac.
- one thing clear or diaphanous
- a woven silk material with transparent and colored numbers
- A woven silk stuff with clear and coloured numbers; nappy work.
- A silk textile having numbers much more clear versus remaining portion of the stuff.
- In anatomy, a cell-wall; the investing membrane of a cell or sac.
Sentence for "diaphane"
- The liqueur diaphane, which is finally…