- The motion or passage of bloodstream cells, particularly white-blood cells, through undamaged capillary walls into surrounding human anatomy muscle.
- The migration of blood cells (especially leucocytes) through the undamaged wall space of arteries into the surrounding tissue
- The passing of the corpuscular aspects of the blood through the bloodstream to the surrounding cells, without rupture of walls for the arteries.
- The oozing associated with the blood-corpuscles through the wall space associated with the blood-vessels without noticeable rupture.
- passage of blood cells (especially white-blood cells) through intact capillary walls and to the surrounding tissue
- The activity or passage of bloodstream cells, specially white-blood cells, through intact capillary walls into surrounding body tissue.
- The migration of bloodstream cells (especially leucocytes) through the intact wall space of blood vessels in to the surrounding structure
- The passage of the corpuscular elements of the bloodstream from bloodstream in to the surrounding areas, without rupture associated with walls associated with blood vessels.
- The oozing associated with blood-corpuscles through the walls associated with the blood-vessels without visible rupture.
- passing of bloodstream cells (especially white blood cells) through intact capillary walls and into the surrounding tissue
Sentence for "diapedesis"
Hypernym for "diapedesis"