- related to explanation or reasoning; intellectual.
- with respect to the discursive faculty, its functions or services and products.
- proceeding to a conclusion by explanation or argument as opposed to intuition
- Pertaining to explanation or reasoning; intellectual.
- with respect to the discursive professors, its functions or items.
- proceeding to a conclusion by reason or debate instead of instinct
- Thinking; intellectual; of or regarding the discursive professors.
- Thinking; intellectual; of or related to the discursive faculty.
- That element of logic winch treats of ratiocination.
- That element of reasoning winch goodies of ratiocination.
Sentence for "dianoetic"
Synonym for "dianoetic"
Antonym for "dianoetic"
Equivalent for "dianoetic"