- any one of various compounds containing two amino groups, specifically hydrazine.
- Any element containing two amino functional groups.
- A compound containing two amido groups united with more than one standard or positive radicals, -- as contrasted with a diamide.
- title of a class of chemical substances created by substituting one or more alcoholic beverages radicals for hydrogen in a double molecule composed of two ammonia particles.
- any organic compound containing two amino teams
- Any of numerous chemical substances containing two amino teams, particularly hydrazine.
- Any ingredient containing two amino useful teams.
- A compound containing two amido teams united with one or more basic or positive radicals, -- as compared with a diamide.
- The name of a class of chemical compounds created by substituting more than one liquor radicals for hydrogen in a double molecule comprised of two ammonia molecules.
- any natural substance containing two amino groups
Sentence for "diamine"
- _Brucine_ is a tertiary diamine, that…
Hypernym for "diamine"
Same Context for "diamine"