- A small, glittering ornament, such as a rhinestone or a sequin, applied to material or a garment.
- Fabric which has been covered with many of those ornaments.
- an artificial diamond used as adornment, particularly a rhinestone
- adornment comprising a little bit of shiny product regularly embellish clothing
- material covered with glittering ornaments eg sequins or rhinestones
- a little, glittering ornament, such as for instance a rhinestone or a sequin, put on textile or a garment.
- Fabric that is covered with several among these ornaments.
- an artificial diamond made use of as adornment, such as for example a rhinestone
- adornment composed of a small little bit of shiny product regularly decorate clothing
- textile covered with glittering ornaments particularly sequins or rhinestones
- covered in diamante accessories
- shiny or iridescent, like covered in or made from diamonds
- covered in diamante decorations
- shiny or iridescent, just as if covered in or manufactured from diamonds
- Definition for "diamante"
- A small, glittering ornament, such as a rhinestone…
- View More
- Sentence for "diamante"
- Urban Dictionary for "diamante"
- Diamante is an intelligent individual calm…
- View More