- In order to make a diagnosis of; to discover (an ailment or comparable) by its symptoms.
- To make a diagnosis of; to recognize by its symptoms, as a disease.
- To make an analysis of; to discover (an illness or similar) by its signs.
- to produce a diagnosis of; to recognize by its signs, as an illness.
- to help make or give an analysis of; discriminate or define, together species or illness from another; diagnose.
- to produce or provide an analysis of; discriminate or characterize, as you species or infection from another; diagnose.
Sentence for "diagnosticate"
- With these few sanguinary remarks we…