- a fish that travels between sodium water and fresh water
- (used of fish) migratory between fresh and salt seas
- a fish that moves between sodium water and fresh-water
- (used of seafood) migratory between fresh and salt oceans
- In botany, having all almost equal nerves proceeding in a fan-like, way through the summit associated with petiole toward margin of leaf, like in the maidenhair-tree.
- In botany, having most of the almost equal nerves proceeding in a fan-like, fashion through the summit of this petiole to the margin for the leaf, as in the maidenhair-tree.
Sentence for "diadromous"
- The term "diadromous" refers to any…
Cross Reference for "diadromous"