- Of or concerning a deacon or perhaps the diaconate.
- Of or related to a deacon and/or diaconate set clergy.
- Of or related to a deacon.
- Of or concerning a deacon or the diaconate.
- Of or regarding a deacon or the diaconate lay clergy.
- Of or with respect to a deacon.
- Pertaining to a deacon; associated with the nature of a deacon's obligations: as, the diaconal office; diaconal ministrations.
- regarding a deacon; of nature of a deacon's duties: because, the diaconal workplace; diaconal ministrations.
Sentence for "diaconal"
- It almost certainly had something to…