- Botany Growing up in a spiral that transforms from remaining to right: a dextrorse vine.
- Turning through the remaining off to the right, when you look at the ascending range, such as the spiral inclination associated with stem of morning-glory.
- spiraling up from remaining to right
- Botany Growing upward in a spiral that turns from remaining to right: a dextrorse vine.
- changing from kept off to the right, within the ascending line, as with the spiral desire associated with the stem of the morning glory.
- spiraling up from kept to correct
- increasing from directly to left, as a spiral line, helix, or climbing plant.
- Rising from straight to left, as a spiral range, helix, or climbing plant.
Sentence for "dextrorse"
- It's not that Turnbull is stupid-he…
Equivalent for "dextrorse"