- The state to be dextral
- The state of being regarding the right-hand part; in addition, the caliber of being right-handed; right-handedness.
- their state to be on right-side, as opposed to the remaining.
- Superiority in power and facility in action regarding the right-side associated with human anatomy; right-handedness.
- inclination for using suitable hand
- hawaii of being dextral
- hawaii of being regarding right-hand part; additionally, the grade of being right-handed; right-handedness.
- their state to be from the right-side, instead of the remaining.
- Superiority in power and facility for action of right-side of this human body; right-handedness.
- inclination for using just the right hand
Sentence for "dextrality"
- This seems to show that "dextrality"…
Synonym for "dextrality"
Hypernym for "dextrality"