- Having eyes with a moist, glistening appearance, specially as showing this 1 is regarding the brink of crying or that certain is experiencing powerful emotions.
- Naive or innocent in how of a child.
- exhibiting childlike convenience and credulity
- Innocent; naive.
- Having eyes with a moist, glistening appearance, especially as showing this one is regarding verge of sobbing or this 1 is experiencing powerful feelings.
- Naive or innocent in how of a kid.
- exhibiting childlike simpleness and credulity
Definition for "dewy-eyed"
Sentence for "dewy-eyed"
Urban Dictionary for "dewy-eyed"