- Attributive type of dew-point, noun.
- Attributive type of dew point, noun.
- The temperature of which dew starts to form. It differs aided by the moisture and heat of this environment.
- The heat suggested by the thermometer when dew begins to be deposited; that temperature for the air where the moisture contained in it simply saturates it. See saturation.
- the temperature at which water vapor floating around becomes saturated and condensation starts
- The heat where dew begins to form. It differs with the moisture and heat regarding the atmosphere.
- The temperature suggested because of the thermometer whenever dew starts to be deposited; that heat of atmosphere where the moisture contained in it simply saturates it. See saturation.
- the temperature from which the water vapor in the air becomes saturated and condensation begins
Sentence for "dew-point"
Hypernym for "dew-point"
Cross Reference for "dew-point"