- The branch of psychology worried about the research of progressive behavioral changes in a person from birth until death.
- the branch of psychology that scientific studies the social and mental development of kiddies
- The part of therapy focused on the research of modern behavioral changes in an individual from delivery until death.
- the part of therapy that scientific studies the personal and emotional growth of kiddies
Definition for "developmental psychology"
- The branch of psychology worried about the research…
Hypernym for "developmental psychology"